Chainbridge Solutions, Inc. is seeking an analyst interested in working in a collaborative work environment to pursue Federal government IT services contract opportunities. As Business Development Analyst you will report directly to the Vice President of Business Development and collaborate with other members of the Leadership team all working together to contribute to the company’s growth strategy. Your focus will be on opportunity research by collecting information across the Federal government to continually improve the company’s understanding and preparation in pursuit and award of government contracts.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conduct opportunity research by utilizing Deltek GovWin, Agency-specific procurement forecasts and websites, FPDS, and other common research tools
- Support the identification and qualification of Federal government opportunities aligned to the company’s services and solution offerings
- Continually update opportunity records in the company’s Salesforce opportunity pipeline
- Support the content development in response to RFIs and Sources Sought
- Monitor company’s GSA IT Schedule contract via GSA eBuy website
- Support solicitation proposal responses by developing compliance matrix, help coordinating content development, engaging in color reviews, and proposal production
- Support company marketing material development and updates in support of outreach events such as industry days, opportunity teaming, and general networking
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Curious and driven to investigate and increase understanding of specific organization, domain, activity, opportunity pursuit, etc.
- Basic understanding or the ability to learn Business Development and sales research tools (e.g. Deltek GovWin, Salesforce)
- Experience using Microsoft Office 365 and providing concise written analysis
- Ability to take direction and work collaboratively and independently to accomplish work assignments
- Basic understanding or the ability to learn Federal government procurement processes
- Experience writing (especially responses to RFIs, Sources Sought, and White Papers)