As a ServiceNow Developer, you’ll have the opportunity to showcase your skills by developing high-performance, customer-specific web-based applications for Case Management and Business Process Management solutions. You will work as an integral member of a close-knit team—collaborating with architects, other developers, QA engineers, business analysts and product owners to design and develop business applications that support mission-critical customer needs.
You should be an innovative thinker with the desire and skills to solve technical challenges with creativity and perseverance. You thrive on understanding the full business application development lifecycle—from the initial business and operational needs to the creation rock-solid code that gets the job done.
While we work as close-knit teams that collaborate often, you should also be fully capable of working on your own – having the discipline to get the work done when no one is watching over your shoulder – to develop and write code that meets the needs of the story and sprint cycle.
Fundamental Skills: you…
- Know the difference between Workflows, ACLs, Client Scripts, UI Policies, UI Actions, Script Includes, Business Rules and when to use each
- Know how to query database tables using scripts in the Now platform
- Know what the ServiceNow Studio is and have created a custom scoped app or two
- Have developed and deployed scoped applications
- Can work seamlessly within a team and effectively on your own without supervision
- Know how to troubleshoot application challenges and recommend and produce solutions
- Can effectively communicate technical concepts to non-technical people
- Possess a burning desire to produce high-quality custom applications that will impress and astound our customers
- Are willing to continuously learn
- Are adept at all phases of application programming and design
- Are experienced with engineering, development, deployment, and maintenance of business-critical systems
- Write effective technical documentation according to established standards
Desired Skills: It would be awesome if…
- You have 2+ years of relevant experience
- You are a ServiceNow Certified Developer
- You are a ServiceNow Certified System Administrator
- You have experience with HR Service Delivery (CIS-HR would be great)
- You understand the Service Portal
- You have experience with Section 508 Compliance