Chainbridge Solutions is seeking an experienced Business Systems Analyst to join our growing team.
As a Business Systems Analyst you will join a small team supporting the lead enterprise architect for a federal agency.
In this position, you will help customers within the organization evaluate and select new technologies by:
- Consulting with system owners and users to determine the role of the new technology.
- Capturing use cases and functional capability statements.
- Researching vendors to identify the technology that best matches the organizations’ needs.
- Analyzing alternatives and preparing reports and presentations for a review board.
- Developing diagrams to communicate options for solution architectures.
- Extracting information from architecture artifacts such as business capabilities, context diagrams and information flows.
- Using an enterprise architecture repository in your research and analysis.
Required Basic Qualifications
Qualified candidates must have:
- A suitability investigation completed within the past two years.
- Minimum 10 years of experience supporting IT within the federal space.
- Minimum 2 years of experience analyzing system needs and preparing reports and presentations.
- Experience supporting an enterprise architecture function.
- Demonstrated proficiency in using an enterprise architecture tool similar to Alfabet or LeanIX
The strongest candidates will also have:
- a certification in TOGAF, DODAF and/or FEA(F)
- demonstrated understanding of IT investment capital planning and reporting requirements based on FITARA and current OMB guidance
- demonstrated ability to query and analyze data using SQL and Microsoft Excel