Chainbridge Solutions is seeking an experienced Senior Entellitrak Developer to join our growing team. As a Senior Entellitrak Developer, you’ll be responsible for development of high-performance, customer-specific web-based Entellitrak applications for Case Management and Business Process Management solutions. You will recommend architectures designed to host applications, integrate with other customer systems, and provide optimized performance for all end users.
- Work as part of a fast-paced team to perform object-oriented application development using Tyler Technology’s Entellitrak as the foundation.
- Analyze functional requirements and troubleshoot application code issues utilizing a variety of tools and technologies.
- Recommend solutions that will meet customer availability and performance needs.
- Work closely with other developers and quality assurance engineers to create fixes and enhancements to applications.
- Deliver high-quality software that will delight and astound our customers.
- Communicate technical and non-technical information clearly, answer technical questions from customers, and be able provide efficient technical solutions to problems.
- Responsibilities also include writing technical documentation following Chainbridge Solutions standards and methodology.
Required Basic Qualifications
- 3+ years of experience developing applications in Entellitrak
- 2+ years of experience with Web Application and Relational Databases (SQL Server or Oracle)
- Understanding of database structure
- Understanding of J2EE Architecture (JBoss, Apache, Tomcat, etc.) and deployment procedures
- 2+ years Testing/Quality Control experience
- Prior experience answering technical questions from customers, writing corresponding technical documentation
- US Citizen, willing and able to undergo a U.S. Government background investigation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Prior experience with workflow or data transaction solutions preferred.
- Experience with investigative systems.