Chainbridge Solutions has an immediate opening for a customer-focused, innovative Program Manager capable of managing successful software-based projects with our Federal customers. The Program Manager plans, schedules, monitors, evaluates, and directs projects to ensure that Chainbridge Solutions meets contractual commitments and delivers working software. The Program Manager is also the primary customer point of contact for all technical and business issues and is responsible for understanding our customer mission, vision, and goals, and establishing strong relationships with the stakeholders who rely upon Chainbridge Solutions to deliver. This individual will manage project finances, contract resources, and team performance. The Program Manager conducts project progress reviews with client and account team personnel, providing contingency and problem resolution plans as required.
- Responsible for leading end to end execution and delivery of new and ongoing agile software development efforts.
- Ensure timely delivery of high-quality project deliverables that are within scope and budget.
- Management and mitigation of project risks and issues.
- Proactively monitor and control cost by forecasting and tracking actuals.
- Manage resource utilization.
- Communicate and present to executive level stakeholders.
- Effective Project Start-up to include planning, internal kick-off, and customer kick-off meeting.
- Build and maintain effective and collaborative relationships with all project stakeholders.
- Manage complex team projects, communicate project status, obtain sign-off/authority, and administer contract terms with the client.
- Responsible for all financial tracking and delivery of project specifications (on-time, within budget, within expectations)
Required Basic Qualifications
- In-depth knowledge of Project Management methodologies
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5-10 years of experience in Information Technology Projects (or equivalent)
- Consulting experience
- Experience with project management and leading consultancy organization
- Minimum 3 years of agile scrum experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, along with experience communicating directly with customers in high-pressure environments.
- Experience with Microsoft Project, Office 365 applications, and requirements management tools
- PMI – Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification