Chainbridge Solutions is seeking an experienced ServiceNow Practice Lead to join our growing team. In this role, you’ll manage and grow our strong relationship with ServiceNow Federal professional services and act as the Chainbridge Solutions’ liaison for alltechnical issues. The ServiceNow Practice Lead will communicate with key stakeholders on potential customer needs and new platform capabilities. The ServiceNow Practice Lead will serve as a platform evangelist, promoting the expanded use of ServiceNow as an enterprise tool for rapid application development in many domains. You will leverage your hands-on experience developing in the ServiceNow platform to design and build prototypes, create technical solutions that benefit our customers, and to guide and advise other ServiceNow technical staff on ServiceNow best practices.
The ServiceNow Practice Lead will have operational responsibilities, ensuring that our ServiceNow-focused scrum teams have the resources necessary to deliver value to our customers, and in some circumstances, leading those teams. You will position Chainbridge Solutions for continued customer portfolio growth in the use of the ServiceNow platform, and organize and direct training for personnel, ensuring we are always ready with qualified talent. For specific engagements, the ServiceNow Lead will help identify staff for small project teams and may serve as the primary customer point of contact for Chainbridge Solutions.
The ServiceNow Practice Lead works with Business Development Executives and team members to develop demonstration sites for prospective customers. The ServiceNow Practice Lead joins Business Development resources for customer meetings, driving presentations on the capabilities of ServiceNow and conducting live site demonstrations.
- Build ServiceNow prototype sites in response to current or prospective customer needs.
- Demonstrate sites to customers in coordination with the business development team.
- Create technical solutions for new contract proposals and new capabilities required for an existing customer.
- Create and disseminate ServiceNow platform information about new features released in platform updates, best practices for developers, and unique solutions that should be shared across the company.
- Serve as Chainbridge Solutions’ technical point of contact for the ServiceNow Federal team. Manage the Chainbridge Solutions ServiceNow Partner Portal.
- Identify options for increasing our ServiceNow partnership level, and once attained, maintaining that level.
- Provide platform overview sessions to team members who need an understanding of the ServiceNow platform.
- Conduct internal brown bag presentations designed to expose Chainbridge Solutions employees to platform capabilities.
- Identify gaps in personnel training and enable funded training opportunities across staff.
Required Basic Qualifications
- 5+ years of experience developing applications in ServiceNow
- 5+ years of experience building scoped applications built on the Now Platform
- 2+ years of experience with Web Application and Relational Databases (SQL Server or Oracle)
- 2+ years leading a team of developers in the design and build of a ServiceNow application
- 2+ years in a supervisor/management role preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Prior experience presenting demos to customers as part of business development activities
- Certified ServiceNow Application Developer, Certified Implementation Specialist in at least one specific area, preferably Customer Service Management
- US Citizen, willing and able to undergo a U.S. Government background investigation
- Proof of vaccination against the Covid-19 virus