Chainbridge Solutions is seeking an experienced Entellitrak Development Manager to join our growing team. As an Entellitrak Development Manager, you’ll be responsible for leading a team enhancing a large, complex Entellitrak-based system for a US government customer. You will recommend architecture modifications designed to improve the user experience and security, integrate with other customer systems, and provide optimized performance for all end users.
Our software development team members are innovative thinkers who can solve technical challenges with creativity and perseverance. You will work within a team, collaborating with the customer, other developers, and analysts to design solutions that support mission critical customer needs. You and your colleagues will work with AWS technologies and software support tools like Glowroot, Junit, and New Relic in order to maximize uptime and resilience. You and our developers are comfortable working hand in hand with the systems stakeholders in an Agile environment with frequent and rapid sprints.
- Lead a team of developers focused on enhancements and bug fixes for a large Entellitrak site.
- Analyze functional requirements and troubleshoot application code issues utilizing a variety of tools and technologies
- Recommend solutions that will meet customer availability and performance needs.
- Work closely with other developers and quality assurance engineers to create fixes and enhancements to applications.
- Deliver high-quality software that will delight and astound our customers
- Communicate technical and non-technical information clearly, answer technical questions from customers, and be able provide efficient technical solutions to problems.
Required Basic Qualifications:
- 3+ years of experience developing applications in Entellitrak
- 2+ years of experience with Web Application and Relational Databases (SQL Server or Oracle)
- Understanding of database structure
- Understanding of J2EE Architecture (JBoss, Apache, Tomcat, etc.) and deployment procedures
- Experience leading a team of software developers
- Prior experience answering technical questions from customers, writing corresponding technical documentation
- US Citizen or green card holder, willing and able to undergo a U.S. Government background investigation
- Fully vaccinated against COVID-19
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Prior experience with workflow or data transaction solutions preferred.
- Experience with investigative case mansystems