Chainbridge Solutions Inc. is seeking a hands-on Senior IT Management Analyst to join our team providing direct IT Governance, Market Research, Technology Portfolio, and Enterprise Architecture (EA) Repository support to Federal Government customers.
As a Senior IT Management Analyst, you will interact directly with Federal staff, continually improving the IT governance processes and recommending new ideas and best practices based on your experience. You will keep technology standards information up to date based on system owner feedback. The Senior IT Management Analyst will support the client with defining and documenting technology standards, helping to manage and evolve the government’s technical architecture, and updating data sets in Excel for importing into our EA repository. You will be responsible for fielding new technology requests, supporting or reviewing market research deliverables, and developing high-quality documents and material in response to government data calls or requests for analysis. The Senior IT Management Analyst will directly impact customer satisfaction through the demonstration of excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Interact with multiple government stakeholders on a daily basis, completing work assignments, preparing for upcoming tasks, and addressing any urgent initiatives that need attention.
- Provide support and best practice suggestions in the areas of IT governance, EA repositories, technology portfolio management, and technology market research.
- Work to update EA repository contents by combining data from multiple sources, updating data to conform to repository standards, and delivering data sets to other support teams for ingestion.
- Manage the Technology Standards and Product Guide deliverable by surveying system owners and updating standards as necessary.
- Where warranted, recommend modernization that aligns with the future state vision and provides value to the business.
- Manage various stakeholder expectations via frequent engagement, transparency, and multiple communication methods (visuals, tools, progress reports, etc.).
- Coordinate work with other team members and lend support as needed so the team is successful.
- Bachelor’s Degree in an information technology or business field.
- 5+ years of experience in the Information Technology field.
- 4+ years of experience in systems analysis, data management, and/or portfolio management.
- Experience implementing or supporting IT Governance for a Federal customer.
- Understanding of technology portfolio management concepts in the federal government.
- Experience creating project charters and working within a government system/software development lifecycle (SDLC).
- Experience managing stakeholder communications and relationships via industry standard artifacts.
- Ability to work independently, tackle work in a proactive manner, and collaborate with others.
- Strong written and oral communication skills, and a proven ability to brief complex topics to senior leadership.
- Recently completed federal government investigation (< 2 years) at a public trust or higher level