Chainbridge Solutions has an immediate opening for a customer-focused Project Manager capable of managing successful software-based projects with a Federal Government customer. The Project Manager oversees multiple scrum teams and work streams, plans, schedules, monitors, evaluates, and directs those teams to ensure that Chainbridge Solutions meets contractual commitments and delivers working software. The Project Manager is also the primary customer point of contact for all technical and business issues and is responsible for establishing strong relationships with the stakeholders who rely upon Chainbridge Solutions to deliver. This individual manages contract resources and team performance. The Project Manager conducts project progress reviews with client and account team personnel, providing contingency and problem resolution plans as required. Remote option is available
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Lead ServiceNow-based modernization efforts using an Agile Scrum approach to building and deploying software.
- Manage application operations and maintenance efforts that focus on bug fixes and software patching.
- Ensure timely delivery of high-quality project deliverables that are within scope and budget.
- Management and mitigation of project risks and issues.
- Manage resource utilization, recruit for new staff members, and supervise project staff.
- Build and maintain effective and collaborative relationships across multiple customer teams.
- Lead a scrum team as it prepares for software releases.
- DoD Secret Clearance
- Basic understanding of Project Management methodologies
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5-10 years of experience in Information Technology Projects (or equivalent)
- 3 years of experience managing staff, including selecting, motivating, and providing performance feedback.
- Agile scrum experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, along with experience communicating directly with customers in high-pressure environments.
- Experience with Microsoft Project, Office 365 applications, and Jira
- Fully vaccinated against Covid-19
- PMI – Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification
- Experience implementing a COTS product for a customer that requires customization