Chainbridge Solutions is seeking an experienced ServiceNow Developer to join our growing team. In this role, you’ll work with a team of ServiceNow enthusiasts that are expanding the use of the platform for a large Federal agency. You will build multiple applications that leverage the full capabilities of ServiceNow, recommending approaches to solve customer problems in the most efficient manner possible. You will use skills in HRSD, custom ServiceNow development, and basic ServiceNow implementation to build rapid solutions with input directly from the customer. The ServiceNow Developer will be part of a scrum team that includes other developers, testers, analysts, and release management professionals.
- As part of a scrum team, take ownership of tickets ready for development and build capabilities that meet acceptance criteria.
- Collaborate with analysts and customers to better understand requirements, intentions, and vision for functionality that may be unclear or are being groomed.
- Participate in all scrum team ceremonies, conducted during normal East Coast business hours.
- Interact with testers to better understand the nature of any defects found during a sprint.
- Support production applications and workflows with bug fixes as necessary.
Required Basic Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 7 years’ experience in software development
- 3+ years of experience developing applications in ServiceNow
- Experience building scoped applications built on the Now Platform
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- US Citizen, willing and able to undergo a U.S. Government background investigation
- Fully vaccinated again Covid-19