Chainbridge Solutions is a dynamic software development company that specializes in delivering high-quality web applications. In support of this objective, we are seeking a Data Analyst to join our growing team. As a Data Analyst, you will be part of a talented application development team tasked with modernizing a mission-critical legacy application for a large Federal government customer. You will directly support the migration of data from an existing case management system to the target application through data mapping efforts, engagement with the customer, and collaboration with scrum team members such as Business Analysts and Developers who are experienced in the data migration process.
- Analyze data models for the legacy and modernized application, leveraging knowledge gained during this analysis to contribute to requirements gathering, migration, or technical support efforts.
- In collaboration with other team members, create a data mapping document that can be used by developers to create custom migration code.
- Use SQL queries to support data analysis and troubleshoot any issues after site go-live.
- Proactively identify any potential data issues in the site, recommending fixes that prevent long-term user support or data integrity problems.
- Participate in all scrum team ceremonies, conducted during normal East Coast business hours.
- Spearhead requirements gathering and Jira story development for system reports and/or dashboards based on user requirements and legacy site standards.
- Define and recommends alternative solutions to management as potential courses of action that best meet the organization’s goals.
- Work with Jira to manage application software requirements, user stories, test cases, and test defects.
Required Basic Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s with 3 – 7 yrs. of experience.
- 3+ years of experience building or supporting applications as part of a software development team
- Proven skills using SQL to quickly query a relational database and troubleshoot data issues.
- Experience with advanced data analysis tools or 3rd party dashboard applications.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- US Citizen, willing and able to undergo a U.S. Government background investigation
- Fully vaccinated against Covid-19