Chainbridge Solutions is seeking an experienced Software Developer to join our growing team. As a Software Developer, you’ll be responsible for development of high-performance, customer-specific web-based applications for Case Management and Business Process Management solutions. Our software developers work within a team, collaborating with other developers and analysts to design and develop business applications that support mission critical customer needs.
Multiple openings available Pay range: Entry level – $85-95K Mid level – $95-115K
- Work as part of a fast-paced team to perform object-oriented application development using low-code or COTS products as the foundation.
- Analyze functional requirements and troubleshoot application code issues utilizing a variety of tools and technologies
- Work closely with other developers and quality assurance engineers to create fixes and enhancements to applications.
- Deliver high-quality software that will delight and astound our customers
- Communicate technical and non-technical information clearly, answer technical questions from customers, and be able provide efficient technical solutions to problems.
- Responsibilities also include writing technical documentation following Chainbridge Solutions standards and methodology.
- Write reports with iReport toolkit, write custom JSP pages.
Required Basic Qualifications:
- 2+ years of experience with Web Application and Relational Database (SQL Server, Oracle), experience with and functional
- Understanding of database structure.
- Understanding of J2EE Architecture (JBoss, Apache, Tomcat, etc.) and deployment procedures.
- Experience conducting unit testing to ensure code meets acceptance criteria and is produced with minimal defect.
- Prior experience answering technical questions from customers, writing corresponding technical documentation.
- US Citizen, willing and able to undergo a U.S. Government background investigation
- Fully vaccinated against Covid-19
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Prior experience with workflow or data transaction solutions preferred.
- Prior experience with Case Management platforms (i.e. Salesforce, entellitrak, Service Now, etc.)