Chainbridge Solutions is seeking someone to join the recruiting team to help grow the organization’s future talent. We are looking for an experienced Senior Technical Recruiter with a passion for finding and cultivating talent; and collaborating with business leaders to fill critical roles. This individual must also thrive in a fast-paced environment and enjoy networking within the tech industry.
The Senior Technical Recruiter will be responsible for researching, developing, and implementing effective recruiting and staffing strategies to attract a diverse pool of qualified candidates. This role will be responsible for finding and hiring candidates with specialties in the fields of software development, cloud engineering, software testing, business analysis, and more.
- Develops, facilitates, and implements all phases of the recruitment process.Collaborates with hiring manager, HR (Human Resources), and Marketing Specialist to draft and publish detailed and accurate job descriptions and hiring criteria.
- Builds partnerships with department leaders and hiring managers to anticipate and plan for staffing needs.
- Leads and mentors in the role of technical recruiting subject matter expert by advising on best practices and guiding team members.
- Works with the HR Director to identify and establish best practices, tools, and strategies based on the available role, industry standards, current labor markets, and the needs of the organization.
- Partners with placement agencies when needed to fill additional or specialized roles.
- Identifies appropriate candidates through application reviews and proactive internet sourcing using advanced Boolean searches.
- Conducts screening interviews for all applicants and sourced talent and then makes recommendations to hiring managers
- Schedules team and hiring manager interviews and shepherds both candidates and hiring managers through the process by using thorough and detailed communication.
- Maintains communication with candidates to keep them apprised of the status of their applications.
- Ensures compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and company policies.
- Utilizes candidate relationship management skills to identify, qualify, and maintain a candidate pipeline.
- Advises on industry events and job fairs to attend and tracks trends within the labor market.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with good negotiation tactics.
- Superior organization skills and the ability to quickly adapt to changing business needs
- Ability to create and implement sourcing strategies using social media platforms and niche job boards and organizational contacts to attract, inform, refer and retain a target workforce.
- Proactive and independent with the ability to take initiative.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Familiarity with laws, regulations, and best practices applicable to hiring and recruitment.
- Proficient with or the ability to quickly learn applicant-tracking software or other recruitment systems.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- At least 5 years experience managing all phases of the recruitment and hiring process
- 5 years of experience recruiting for technical positions
- 7+ years of total recruiting experience
- Government Contract and cleared positions recruiting experience
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Fully vaccinated against Covid-19
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.