Chainbridge Solutions is seeking a ServiceNow Business Development Lead to identify and pursue ServiceNow solutions and services opportunities. This successful individual will increase the company’s overall revenue through the selling of professional services and Chainbridge Solutions’ products using ServiceNow.
This is a leadership position that reports directly to the Chainbridge Solutions’ Vice President for Business Development, with the potential for growth.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identify and pursue opportunities; increase the win percentage (PWIN) throughout the full business development life cycle.
- Establish and cultivate customer and teaming relationships through lead capture.
- Increase understanding of customers and their needs pre-RFP release.
- Actively manage opportunities in sales pipeline.
- Prepare and present opportunity capture plans and updates in opportunity-specific gate and pipeline review meetings.
- Coordinate and support market research and analysis including writing RFI responses, white papers, and pre-RFP customer presentations.
- Support proposal development including participating in customer needs analysis, win theme identifications, competitive analysis, solution development, price-to-win, and proposal reviews.
Experience and Skills Requirements:
- Strong knowledge and understanding of the Federal Government acquisition process.
- 5+ years of experience in Federal government sales and opportunity capture.
- 3+ years of experience selling ServiceNow solutions and services.
- Working knowledge of ServiceNow App Engine, HRSD, CSM, Integration Hub, and Public Sector Digital Services.
- Experience using tools such as Salesforce and Microsoft Office 365 to manage opportunity pursuits as well as customer and company communications and collaboration.
- Bachelor’s degree
- US Citizenship and the ability to pass a public trust background investigation.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Fully vaccinated against Covid-19
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.