Chainbridge Solutions is seeking a Proposal Writer that will play a key role in developing written content for winning proposals in collaboration with our Business Development, Delivery, and Leadership Teams. As Proposal Writer you will write and organize proposal content used in pursuit of new business opportunities with existing and future customers.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Gather and write content responses by collaborating across departments at Chainbridge Solutions to include Executive Leadership, Operations, Human Resources, and Business Development
- Edit and consolidate written content in the format required for individual proposal responses
- Participate in proposal related meetings to include kickoffs and color reviews
- Provide recommendations to improve written content and presentation of information
- Create, prepare, and enhance proposal templates and instructions
- Conduct market and opportunity-specific research related to proposal by facilitating information gathering sessions and interviews
- Assist in developing a proposal structure, outline, and compliance matrix
- Write responses to Request for Information (RFIs), white papers, and other responses to government’s market research
- Demonstrate a willingness to work across teams, continually increase knowledge, and expand understanding of proposal and capture management
- Gather research and analyze technical information from various sources, such as technical and non-technical subject matter experts, to document new and changing technical solutions for the Business Development team
Experience and Skills Requirements
- Excellent written communication skills with the ability to synthesize and summarize complex information from multiple sources
- Experience researching data specific to the Federal GovCon market
- 3+ years of experience supporting federal government proposal writing.
- Ability to consistently meet deadlines and adjust to changing deadlines
- Self-directed, hands-on, and motivated for excellence
- Extremely organized and detail oriented
- Ability to facilitate interviews and deliver presentations
- Bachelor’s Degree
- US Citizenship
- Knowledge of the Shipley Proposal Process
- Experience using sales management and research tools – Salesforce, Microsoft, Govwin
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Fully vaccinated against Covid-19
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
Work Location: Hybrid, Washington National Capital Region, prefer candidates who live within 50 miles of Fairfax, Virginia and willing to come into our Fairfax office 1-2 days per week.