Chainbridge Solutions has an immediate opening for a customer-focused Project Manager capable of managing successful software-based projects with a Federal Government customer. The Project Manager oversees multiple scrum teams and work streams, plans, schedules, monitors, evaluates, and directs those teams to ensure that Chainbridge Solutions meets contractual commitments and delivers working software. The Project Manager is also the primary customer point of contact for all technical and business issues and responsible for establishing strong relationships with the stakeholders who rely upon Chainbridge Solutions to deliver. The Project Manager conducts project progress reviews with client and account team personnel, providing contingency and problem-resolution plans as required.
This is a Hybrid role based in Fairfax, VA.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Responsible for leading large federal application development projects that deliver complex, customized software applications
- Lead software modernization efforts using an Agile Scrum approach to building and deploying software
- Ensure timely delivery of high-quality project deliverables that are within scope and budget
- Manage and mitigate the project risks and issues
- Manage contract resources and team performance
- Manage resource utilization, recruit new staff members, and supervise project staff
- Lead effective project start-up to include planning, internal kick-off, and customer kick-off meetings
- Manage, track and report the project financial status to include forecasts and actual profits
- Build and maintain effective and collaborative relationships across multiple customer teams
- Provide guidance to Scrum Master to ensure all software releases are completed successfully and on time
- US Citizenship with the ability to earn a Public Trust Clearance
- Active PMI – Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification
- Advanced understanding of Project Management methodologies
- Bachelor’s Degree and 10 years of progressive experience related to software development projects.
- 5+ years of experience leading technical project teams, including the management of staff
- 3+ years of experience working with Agile Scrum teams on software development projects
- 2+ years of experience managing software programs for a federal client
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including frequent experience communicating with key stakeholders in high-pressure environments
- Demonstrate the ability to consistently meet deadlines by keeping projects on track and within budget
- Experience with Microsoft Project, Office 365 Applications, and Jira
- Must demonstrate meticulous attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
- Must reside within the DC Metro area and visit Fairfax, VA office weekly
- Must be vaccinated for COVID-19
- Scrum Master Certification
- Experience implementing a highly customized system on a low-code application platform.