Chainbridge Solutions Inc. is seeking an energetic and highly motivated individual to join us as a Mid-Level Automated Testing Engineer at our Fairfax, VA corporate headquarters.
At Chainbridge Solutions, we define quality assurance as adding value; considering continuous improvements at every level and being mindful of what has been done and where we are heading. The successful candidate will be responsible for working alongside likeminded individuals, working together to automate quality assurance testing on proprietary products, 3rd party software integrating with our systems, running User Acceptance Testing, verifying UAT results, and working with SCRUM teams to meet needs.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Provide in-depth analysis for all QA aspects for each release
- Provide QA services and coordinate QA efforts with QA Lead
- Problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Create and maintain detailed functional, regression, and automated test plans and test scripts using Selenium Web Driver, Cucumber
- Follow existing agile QA best practices and recommend improvements
- Document, plan, and conduct test data setup required for testing execution
- Identify, document, and track software defects encountered during testing
- Perform verification/validation tests prior to release and ensure a timely delivery of a high-quality release
- Prior professional services or federal consulting experience (3-5 years)
- Experienced in Automation tools such as Selenium Web Driver, Cucumber, Maven, and Jenkins
- Experience working in teams and in a team environment that is process-oriented and deadline-driven
- DevOps experience
- Bachelor's degree
- Ability to self-direct while demonstrating strong collaboration and team-oriented motivation; proactive
- Experience working with Atlassian project management and testing tools (JIRA, Confluence, Xray for JIRA)
- Agile Scrum/Lean processing
- Ability to work independently under general guidance
- Knowledge in how to use GIT Version Control, Eclipse IDE, Gherkin
- Experienced in Language and frameworks: Java, JUnit, TestNG, SQL, Object Oriented Programming
- US Citizenship Preferred
Chainbridge Solutions Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. It is our policy to hire, train, promote and pay associates based on their job-related qualifications, ability and performance, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, sex, marital status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation or veteran status.