Chainbridge Solutions Inc. is seeking an energetic and highly motivated individual to join us as a Building Services Project Coordinator working at our client site at the Department of Energy (DOE) in their Germantown, MD office.
The successful candidate will manage all assigned projects related to space planning, alterations, and buildouts in DOE’s Germantown facilities. They will be responsible for supporting and coordinating the complete lifecycle of building projects, including design, procurement, award, kickoff, execution and monitoring, inspection, and close-out.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Ensure that limited space resources are allocated according to business need, including ongoing user tracking, cost benefit realizations and business tradeoffs.
- Using computer-aided tools, develop and maintain data to track planned office moves or alterations that affect square footage utilization in DOE Headquarters Facilities.
- Establish a detailed data model to track increases or decreases in space occupancy by specific building, program, organization, and location.
- Provide support to oversee planning, development, and effective implementation of moves of personnel and equipment.
- Implement online processes for documenting all incoming requests for space and provide necessary follow through to ensure requirements are addressed in a timely manner.
- H.S. diploma or equivalent. Bachelor’s degree in business or engineering preferred.
- 5+ years’ experience in facilities-related project management. Construction management preferred.
- Proven skills in schedule management, budget control, and scope management. Must be highly organized and have experience coordinating multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experience with procurement processes and systems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, along with experience communicating directly with customers in high-pressure environments.
- US Citizenship
- Ability to obtain a DOE Q Clearance.