The Enterprise Architect is part of a team of Enterprise Architecture Subject Matter Experts supporting a Federal Government customer. The team will strive to improve the organizational efficiency, effectiveness, and agility by aligning business needs with technology road-maps. The Enterprise Architect is a critical part of this effort, ensuring that we support government managers with innovative approaches and best practices for IT policy and planning, governance, technology guidance, and market analysis.
- Inform and advise business sponsors and their staff on strategic and operational opportunities for improvement and develop roadmaps that illustrate feasible approaches to achieve them.
- Ensure that architecturally relevant issues are raised with the government, and employees are considered and that decisions are made and documented among business and IT stakeholders.
- Create and collect architectural descriptions for the elements of enterprise strategy, operations, systems, and information.
- Provide architectural insight for enterprise and IT‐level strategy formation and share those insights with team members and the customer.
- Develop presentations and white papers for senior leadership that identify new and innovative technologies or methodologies that better align the architecture with the customer’s strategic vision.
- Coordinate responses to data calls and audits from internal and external stakeholders.
- Proactively engage technical project managers in the organization to address any new technology insertion or standards questions teams may have.
Skills, Qualifications, and Experience
- Degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent work experience. Graduate degree preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years as an Enterprise Architect, preferably supporting the Federal Government.
- Technical proficiencies include: architectural lifecycle development methodologies; data and information architecture; software solution architecture; business process modeling; enterprise information management; portfolio rationalization; IT strategic planning and business alignment; and portfolio management.
- Business skills include: ingenuity; resourcefulness; presentation skills; thought leadership; interpersonal skills; team player attitude; and problem solving
- Ability to communicate effectively in verbal and written form with internal teams, with executive management, and with customers
- Ability to meet deadlines, work within and across teams, and with external customers and vendors
Chainbridge Solutions Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. It is our policy to hire, train, promote and pay associates based on their job-related qualifications, ability and performance, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, sex, marital status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation or veteran status.