Chainbridge Solutions Inc. is seeking a Project Manager to lead our team providing direct Technology Portfolio, Governance, and Enterprise Architecture support to Federal Government customers.
As Project Manager, you will interact directly with our Federal customer and set priorities on a weekly basis, advising them on best practices and supporting governance initiatives across the organization. You will be responsible for tasking Chainbridge Solutions team members, monitoring workload and progress, and performing quality reviews on deliverables. You will manage the contract budget and ensure on-time delivery of quality contract deliverables that exceed customer expectations. Ultimately, the Project Manager will be responsible for achieving a high degree of customer satisfaction.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Serve as Chainbridge Solutions and the customer’s main point of contact for all issues related to the contract.
- Interact with multiple government stakeholders on a daily basis, reviewing past work assignments, upcoming tasking, and urgent initiatives that need attention.
- Visit the customer site in downtown Washington DC two to three days a week in order to maintain customer relationships and represent Chainbridge in key meetings. The remainder of the work week will be spent at Chainbridge Solutions’ headquarters in Fairfax, VA.
- Provide subject matter expertise in the areas of IT governance, Enterprise Architecture, technology portfolio management, and technology market research.
- Recruit, reward, and retain team members, providing career support and recommendations as needed.
- Prepare weekly and monthly project reports covering the assigned tasks and deliverables across a 4-person team.
- Manage a team subcontractor to include funding levels and performance.
- Manage various stakeholder expectations via frequent engagement, transparency, and multiple communication methods (visuals, tools, progress reports, etc.)
- Maintain issues and risks registers as part of our project management approach.
- Master’s Degree in an information technology or business field.
- 20+ years of experience in the Information Technology field.
- 8+ years of experience in governance, IT strategy, and portfolio management.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification.
- Understanding of enterprise architecture concepts and frameworks.
- Experience creating project charters and working within a government system/software development lifecycle (SDLC).
- Experience managing stakeholder communications and relationships via industry standard artifacts.
- Proven leadership skills and experience guiding and mentoring team members.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills
- Recently completed government investigation (< 2 years) at a public trust or higher level
Chainbridge Solutions Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. It is our policy to hire, train, promote and pay associates based on their job-related qualifications, ability and performance, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, sex, marital status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation or veteran status.