Chainbridge Solutions Inc. is seeking a Scrum Master with a passion for Agile Product Life Cycle Development to join our product development team.
As Scrum Master, you will create and manage agile release plans to ensure successful and on-time delivery of product suites. You will coordinate with the Project Manager, product owners, development teams, and senior leadership to manage the key gates in the release process for quality, schedule, risk, issues, and stakeholder engagement. You will drive the execution product release strategy and own process improvement for multiple product release trains.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create and manage agile release plans for multi-team, multi-sprint, multi-delivery release (incl. delivery schedules, delivery versions, risk/issue management)
- Facilitate release coordination across multiple teams which are part of a release
- Manage entrance/exit of key phases in the release cycle via standard operating procedures and phase criteria
- Manage issues and risks for complete product release deliveries to be on-time and meet stakeholder expectations
- Keep the Project Manager informed of release status through daily communication
- Implement release process improvements via release retrospectives and continuous improvement cycles
- Support the development teams, as a practitioner of Chainbridge Solutions’ Scrum/XP+ agile process
- Work as effective team member and take on various team responsibilities as needed to achieve the team’s goals
- 3+ years of experience managing the complete SDLC to deliver quality software to the customer’s expectation of success
- 3+ years of experience successfully managing multiple projects concurrently with competing schedules
- Experience in direct interaction with software engineering professionals
- Proven track record of learning new concepts/skills independently to support team/organization goals
- Proven leadership skills to guide and mentor team members
- Demonstrable planning skills: understanding the pros and cons of various planning methodologies from waterfall to agile
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Product company experience is a plus
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM)
Chainbridge Solutions Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. It is our policy to hire, train, promote and pay associates based on their job-related qualifications, ability and performance, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, sex, marital status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation or veteran status.