As a Senior Associate for our HRSD technology team, you will work as an integral member of a close-knit team using your knowledge, skills, and experience of HR operations to lead the strategic design and optimization of web-based applications built on the ServiceNow Human Resources Service Delivery (HRSD) platform.
You should be an innovative thinker with the desire and skills to solve HR operations challenges and mission-critical business needs with creativity and thoughtful deliberation. You should be comfortable providing hand-on leadership and guiding your team through requirements gathering, design sessions, and product delivery.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Participate in project activities such as strategy building, project planning, requirements gathering, design sessions, and implementation support for the full development life cycle of HRSD applications using an agile scrum methodology.
- Work with client stakeholders to understand and document the organization’s operations and advise clients on system services available withing the ServiceNow HRSD application.
- Establish user journeys and create user stories to support the design and configuration of the Employee Service Portal, Knowledge Management, and Case Management capabilities.
- Develop implementation plans for deploying the HRSD product.
- Assist with system validation, preparing the organization for transition, and deployment of the HRSD build into a production environment.
- Identify key points of value important to the client’s business operations to deliver within the HRSD project through product implementation, key milestones/deliverables, and budget.
- Manage all aspects of the project, including monitoring and identifying any project risks or issues early-on to better mitigate potential obstacles/challenges. Communicate important findings to senior management and client personnel.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients and project teams contributing to an HRSD application/project.
- In-depth understanding of HR functions, processes, and best practices.
- Strong knowledge of Case Management/ Knowledge Management best practices and design.
- Experience designing and implementing new HR systems, workflows, and processes for the full lifecycle of HR Service Delivery for enterprise-level projects.
- Strong verbal communication, writing, and analytical skills.
- Three (3) years experience using ServiceNow or alternative Case Management and Knowledge Management Applications.
- Three (3) years experience as a practitioner (federal or contractor) in the federal government.
- Experience with the ServiceNow HR Service Delivery application.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field such as Business, Operations Management, Human Resources Development, Human Resource Information Systems, etc.
Chainbridge Solutions Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. It is our policy to hire, train, promote and pay associates based on their job-related qualifications, ability and performance, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, sex, marital status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation or veteran status.