New advances in technology hold the promise of transformative improvements that can dramatically enhance your organization’s performance. These types of technologies can be used to revisit complex problems, re-think old ways of doing business, or reveal new opportunities to serve your mission-focused teams.
By their nature, Emerging Technologies can come with some risk due to their lack of widespread use, and they require engineering expertise that can mitigate this lack of common knowledge or understanding.
We leverage the Innovation Lab to prototype emerging technology to determine the features, constraints, and the value to our customers. We don’t attempt to explore every Emerging Technology category; rather we focus on technology that enhances or supports the software and system engineering process. After prototyping is complete, our Innovation Lab engineers create deliverables such as white papers, presentations, videos, or live demonstrations.
- Emerging Technology Research
- Use Case and High-Level Requirements Development
- Prototyping Emerging Technology
- Demonstrating Research and Prototyping Results
Tools & Techniques
- Cloud Infrastructure for Rapid Provisioning
- De-provisioning of Sandbox Instances
- Infrastructure as Code
- Agile methodologies
- Journey Mapping
- Market Segment Analysis
- Product Whitepapers
- Virtual or In-Person Demonstrations
- Presentations and Executive Summaries