Chainbridge Solutions is seeking an experienced Software Developer to join our growing team. As a Software Developer, you’ll be responsible for development of high-performance, customer-specific web-based applications for Case Management and Business Process Management solutions. Our software developers work within a team, collaborating with other developers and analysts to design and develop business applications that support mission critical customer needs.
- Work as part of a fast-paced team to perform object-oriented application development using entellitrak as the foundation.
- Analyze functional requirements and troubleshoot application code issues utilizing a variety of tools and technologies
- Work closely with other developers and quality assurance engineers to create fixes and enhancements to applications.
- Deliver high-quality software that will delight and astound our customers
- Communicate technical and non-technical information clearly, answer technical questions from customers, and be able provide efficient technical solutions to problems.
- Responsibilities also include writing technical documentation following Chainbridge Solutions standards and methodology.
- Write reports with iReport toolkit, write custom JSP pages.
Required Basic Qualifications
- 3+ years of experience with Web Application and Relational Database (SQL Server, Oracle), experience with and functional
- Understanding of database structure.
- Understanding of J2EE Architecture (JBoss, Apache, Tomcat, etc.) and deployment procedures.
- 3+ years Testing/Quality Control experience.
- Prior experience answering technical questions from customers, writing corresponding technical documentation.
- US Citizen, willing and able to obtain a U.S. Government Security Clearance of Secret or higher
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Prior experience with workflow or data transaction solutions preferred.
- Prior experience with Case Management platforms (i.e. Salesforce, entellitrak, Service Now, etc.)
Chainbridge Solutions Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. It is our policy to hire, train, promote and pay associates based on their job-related qualifications, ability and performance, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, sex, marital status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation or veteran status.