This is an opportunity to help build a successful recruiting program and to take ownership for the future of talent identification and selection at Chainbridge Solutions. We are looking for an experienced recruiter with a passion for finding and cultivating talent; and collaborating with business leaders to fill critical roles. The Recruiter will research, develop, and implement effective recruiting and staffing strategies to attract a diverse pool of qualified and capable technical and business talent for the organization. This role will also identify, recruit, screen, and present qualified candidates for open roles by coordinating with hiring managers and the Director of Human Resources.
- Develops, facilitates, and implements all phases of the recruitment process.
- Collaborates with department managers and human resources to identify and draft detailed and accurate job descriptions and hiring criteria.
- Identifies and implements efficient and effective recruiting methods and strategies based on the available role, industry standards, current labor markets, and the needs of the organization.
- Works closely with the Marketing Specialist to provide content for recruitment advertisements; posts and/or places ads in the most effective digital and/or print media for open positions.
- Partners with placement agencies when needed to fill additional or specialized roles.
- Identifies appropriate candidates and assesses their qualifications through review of their resumes, interviews, and other forms of communications.
- Schedules and conducts initial interviews; makes recommendations to hiring managers for interview questions and other hiring and selection materials.
- Assists with the interview process, shepherding and guiding hiring managers through the process to determine the best qualified applicant.
- Maintains contact with candidates to keep them apprised of the status of their applications.
- Ensures compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and company policies.
- Utilizes candidate relationship management skills to identify, qualify, and maintain a candidate pipeline.
- Advises on industry events and job fairs to attend and tracks trends within the labor market.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with good negotiation tactics.
- Ability to create and implement sourcing strategies using social media platforms and niche job boards and organizational contacts to attract, inform, refer and retain a target workforce.
- Proactive and independent with the ability to take initiative.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Familiarity with laws, regulations, and best practices applicable to hiring and recruitment.
- Proficient with or the ability to quickly learn applicant-tracking software or other recruitment systems.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- At least 3 years experience managing all phases of the recruitment and hiring process
- 2 years of experience recruiting for technical positions
- Fully vaccinated against Covid-19
- 5 to 7 years of total recruiting experience
- Government Contract and cleared positions recruiting experience
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.