Development and deployment approach is based on DevSecOps best practices – using a suite of proven tools to create system builds and support activities.
Including a security approach to an organizations’ standardized practices for application development and deployment provides lasting benefits with greater agility, early identifications of security vulnerabilities and an overall increase in communication between teams.
DevSecOps is an approach to software development that centers on three pillars—organizational culture, process, and technology and tools. All three are geared toward helping development and IT operations teams work collaboratively to build, test, and release software in a faster, more agile, and more iterative manner than traditional software development processes.
- Planning, Strategy, Cost Analysis, Architecture and Roadmap
- Operation and Maintenance
- Consulting and Training
Tools & Techniques
- Iterative Development via Agile, Scrum and SAFe
- Full-stack Automation and Orchestration
- Automated Deployments via CI/CD using Jenkins, GitLab and GitHub
- Continuous Security and Diagnostics Monitoring
- Rapid Deployment through Containerization
- Automated Application and Security Testing via Selenium, ServiceNow, ATF
- Vulnerability Scanning and Code Analysis via Fortify, SonarCube
- Infrastructure Builds utilizes Terraform, Cloud Formation, Kanban, ITIL
- Improved Security
- Reduced Risks
- Greater Agility
- Faster and More Efficient Deployments