Chainbridge Solutions has an immediate need for a Business Technology Analyst who will support the Office of the Chief Information Officer (OCIO) at a Federal agency. Our Business Technology Analyst will support the Investment and Acquisitions Management Team (IAMT) and Enterprise Architecture (EA) program offices in an effort to achieve significant efficiencies in the management of the department’s IT portfolio. This effort includes technology market research, technology standards documentation and oversight, development of market research papers and presentations, and data analysis and presentation. The position is fully remote.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Support a Federal client with minimal oversight. Role will have minimal oversight and requires the ability to independently come up with proposed solutions and recommendations.
- Receive and review requests for market research, comparing the request to the currently supported technology within the organization
- Determine the optimal path for conducting market research, and identify a recommended deliverable given the scale and scope of the request
- Synthesize large data sets into useful summary tables, charts, and graphics for OCIO and agency leadership
- Support and coordinate data calls and documentation update activities required for the maintenance of a technology portfolio deliverable
- Gather business process requirements and produce quality documentation
- Support IT governance meetings with other team members, documenting meeting minutes and follow-up on action items as needed.
- Coordinate and manage meetings related to technology standards or technology research
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- 3 or more years’ experience conducting technical analysis, identifying potential technical solutions or conducting technical market research related to enterprise software or solutions.
- Federal consulting experience
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite
- Experience with MS SharePoint
- Ability to support multiple tasks simultaneously
- Understanding of Federal acquisitions process desired
- US Citizen, willing and able to undergo a U.S. Government background investigation
- Fully vaccinated against Covid-19