Chainbridge Solutions is seeking an experienced Power Platform Developer to join our growing team. As a Power Platform Developer, you’ll be responsible for development of high-performance, customer-specific applications for Case Management and Business Process Management solutions leveraging components such as Power Apps, Power Automate, and Power BI, among others. Our Power Platform Developers work within a team, collaborating with other developers and analysts to design and develop business applications that support mission critical customer needs.
Our Power Platform Developers are innovative thinkers who can solve technical challenges with creativity and perseverance. They are experienced with C#, SQL, .Net, Power Apps, SharePoint, Microsoft DataVerse (CDS), and Power Automate. Our developers are comfortable working hand in hand with the systems stakeholders in an Agile environment with frequent and rapid sprints.
- Work as part of a fast-paced team to perform object-oriented application development using Microsoft’s PowerApps, Power BI, SharePoint, Power Automate, Microsoft Teams, custom development, and data integrations.
- Analyze functional requirements and troubleshoot application code issues utilizing a variety of tools and technologies.
- Work closely with other developers and quality assurance engineers to create fixes and enhancements to applications.
- Deliver high-quality software that will delight and astound our customers.
- Communicate technical and non-technical information clearly, answer technical questions from customers, and be able provide efficient technical solutions to problems.
- Identify business processes where Power Platform and Microsoft 365 can be leveraged to facilitate meaningful improvements.
- Deploy Power Platform custom applications following customer release processes.
Required Basic Qualifications:
- 5-7 years of relevant software development or Microsoft 365 power apps experience
- 2+ years of experience in design and development of Canvas and Model-driven Power Apps by utilizing Microsoft Dataverse, SharePoint, or other databases as the backend data storage model
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of relational database concepts
- Experience in using standard connectors for Power Apps and Power Automate.
- Prior experience answering technical questions from customers, writing corresponding technical documentation.
- US Citizen, willing and able to undergo a U.S. Government background investigation
- Fully vaccinated against Covid-19
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Prior experience with workflow or data transaction solutions preferred
- Prior experience with Case Management applications built on the Microsoft technology stack