Chainbridge Solutions has an immediate need for an experienced Technical Trainer. The Trainer will be responsible for creating and delivering training to both end users and administrators on custom software. This position requires independence, strong technical acumen, a desire to partner with team and client, and most importantly a passion for effective training.
The position can be remote but occasional travel to client sites may be required. Candidates residing in the DC metro area preferred.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Acts as a technical lead by developing and delivering technical training on a custom software application for a federal client.
- Meet with the software development team to gather pertinent information for training content development
- Collaborates with program manager to ensure key training concepts are evaluated and covered.
- Creates all content including teaching outlines, determines instructional methods, lectures, and demonstrations.
- Supports and coordinates documentation required for the maintenance of technology training deliverables.
- Functions as a project leader and subject matter expert in the development of various training program areas.
- Delivers training primarily via remote learning with the possible potential for some in-person training at the client site.
- Provides superior writing, editing, and formatting proficiency with the ability to make the complex easy-to-understand.
- Must be a US Citizen with the ability to gain a Public Trust Clearance
- 7+ years experience as a software instructor designing and delivering training.
- Ability to work quickly and effectively to meet customer and team deadlines
- 3+ years experience facilitating training with remote learning/video conferencing using tools such as and not limited to Zoom, WebEx and Teams for large groups
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to support multiple tasks simultaneously and operate independently.
- Ability to work with diverse audiences across a variety of environments and provide guidance regarding operational processes.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability and willingness to coordinate training in partnership with our team and client.
- High degree of basic computer competency – Windows OS navigation, MS Office, hardware/software troubleshooting
- Fully vaccinated against Covid-19
- Experience with Case Management platforms such as Entellitrak or ServiceNow
- Current Public Trust or higher clearance
- Experience working with US Government clients in software development